Business Loan in Delhi
Delhi is the capital of India as well as the hub and a major commercial center for various businesses in northern India. A large variety of businesses like information technology, banking, media, tourism, construction, power, health, etc. can all be found in Delhi.
There are unlimited business opportunities in Delhi given the expansion of the adjoining cities in NCR areas.
Eligibility to Avail a Business Loan in Delhi
- Minimum INR 10 lakhs of banking credit in the last 12 months.
- Not more than 2 cheque must have bounced in last 12 months.
- There should be no loan written off or settled in the entire past CIBIL history.
- A minimum ITR of INR 2.5 lakhs should have been filed in the last year.
Here are the documents that need to be mandatory filed with the application form:
- A copy of PAN card.
- A bank statement for minimum period of last nine months.
- Income tax return for the last two years.
- An Address proof.
- Aadhar card copy which is optional.